4 Tbs. margarine
⅓ cup brown sugar
1 egg white
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
1 ½ cup Heartland® Low Fat Granola
¾ cup apple butter
1 Tbs. all purpose flour
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream margarine, vinalla and brown sugar. Add egg white and beat again.
- Beat in flour, baking powder and soda. Stir in cereal.
- To the apple butter add flour and stir till blended.
- Press about two-thirds of the dough into bottom of a greased 8x8 inch baking pan. Spread apple butter mixture over dough. Crumble remaining one third of the dough on top of the fruit. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.